Full Function Siren (Up to Two 100 Watt Speakers) and Heavy-Duty Microphone, 12 VDC
Economically priced. Full function siren plus radio repeat and public address. Operates up to two 100 watt speakers. Includes Hands- Free operation and Scan-Lock™ siren tones. Self-contained unit for under-dash mounting. Two models to choose from; hard-wired microphone or removeable microphone with a volume control knob. Two year warranty. Backward compatible to the original 295HF100 and WS2100 Series connector.e microphonewith a volume control knob.Two year warranty.Backward compatible to the original 295HF100 andWS2100 Series connector.
- 17 Scan-LockTM Siren Tones to choose from (Pat. # RE38,795).
- The 295SL allows for user selectable siren tones via momentary recessed switch located on the rear of the unit.
- Choose the placement of each siren tone on rotary knob for complete user customization.
- Economical six function siren plus radio repeat and public address.
- Meets California & SAE specifications, SAE J1849 & California Title 13.Model 295SL100
- Operates up to two 100-watt speakers."Hands-Free" operation.
- Turn On/Off and access all three siren tones (default Wail, Yelp and Piercer™) without taking hands from steering wheel
- Two manual functions allow for additional siren tone choices when you need it the most.
- PTT (push to talk) switch on microphone overrides all siren functions.
- Combination On/Off and horn ring transfer switch.
- Pre-wired unidirectional microphone.
- Optional plug-in microphone with volume control knob.
- Adjustable preset microphone volume.
- Adjustable preset radio repeat volume.
- Input polarity protection.
- Output short circuit protection.
- External spade-type fuse.
- Bi-polarity horn/ring control activation.
- "Aux Enable" activates siren tones via input (slide switch, power controls or relay-to-ground connection).
- Quick disconnect plug for ease of service or replacement.
- Adjustable bail bracket allows the mounting of the siren in a variety of positions.
- Complements all Whelen's under dash products.
- Backward compatible to the original 295HF100 and WS2100 Series connector.
- Optional 24 volt DC model available, contact factory.