Siren Amplifier with Hand-Held Controller, Includes Programming Software
Windows® based program allows full custom setup configuration of each of the 12 buttons to control desired light and siren functions from this compact hand held controller with built-in microphone. Moisture-resistant controller features twelve rubberized, backlit push buttons including progressive three-position push button lighting control that mimics typical slide-switch operations. The unit is microprocessor controlled and rated for one or two 100-watt speakers. Compact control is ideal for multiple applications including undercover vehicles and vehicles with limited interior space.
- Hand held Siren/Light control with built-in microphone.
- Hands free siren control via horn ring or foot switches.Twelve illuminated push buttons, programmable to selected outputs.
- Green backlighting, switch turns red when activated.User selected switch labels.Progressive three position push buttons replace slide switch for lighting control.
- Meets Class A requirements of SAE, AMECA, KKK1822 and California Title XIII specifications.Operates one or two 100-watt speakers.
- Wail, Yelp, Piercer, Manual Siren and Airhorn tones preset standard, with 37 total tones to choose from, including mechanical siren tones.
All functions are programmed via simple �pick and click, or drag" screens. Windows® based, XP or later operating system required. USB input from PC or laptop makes programming easy.Unidirectional microphone overrides all siren functions.Adjustable (preset) microphone and radio repeat volume.Nine 10-amp outputs.External spade-type fuses.6’ coiled cord microphone cable.20’ Interconnect cable.HHS2100 backward compatible.