The only Patented Linear-LED® lightheads with a bold look to the future in fire, ambulance and rescue truck emergency lighting. Designed to stand-up to the harsh environments and standards of the industry while providing top of the line performance!
- Surface mounted via two screws.
- Super-LEDs provide unmatched high intensity warning, low current consumption.
- Unique lens shape is completely illuminated with patented Linear-LED® designed reflector assembly, unlike older designs that may have “dead spots” or “hot spots”.
- Lens and reflector are a sealed assembly.
- Lighthead is designed with the mounting screws located outside of the sealed lens/reflector assembly, eliminating water infiltration.
- Replaceable light engine is accessed from the rear of the lens/reflector assembly.
- Built-on rear gasket insures that the lighthead and optional flange does not touch the vehicle’s surface, preventing contact.
- Updated design allows for faster and easier installation.
- M4 lightheads have multiple Scan-Lock™ flash patterns available. Choose from Solid, Left/Right, Top/Bottom, In/Out, or Diagonal sequencing. Meets KKK 1822F, NFPA 1901, SAE and EC65 specifications. Many flash patterns meet California Title XIII.
- Hard coating on lenses resist scratches, chemical and corrosive damage.
- Available in Single or Split Colors.
- Optional Black or Chrome flange available.