WeCan Programmable Series includes an external interface unit, the WeCan® electronic control module (ECM), which communicates all lightbar operating functions via a 2 conductor, 20 gauge cable. All functions are programmed by a PC via simple “pick & click, or drag” screens. Windows® based 2000, XP or later operating system required. USB input to the ECM from PC or laptop makes programming easy.
- Complete independent "On" or "Off" control of each lighthead.
- Flash pattern control of each lighthead.
- Phase control of each lighthead, with four phases that allow for alternating, simultaneous & combo flash patterns.
- DUO™ lightheads offer independent control of each color in each lighthead, including On/Off and phasing.
- Cruise light control with almost unlimited adjustable intensity levels.
- Independent Hi/Low control is available to any one or more Super-LED lightheads, excluding the four corner modules (required for SAE certification).
- Independent sequential (single wire or 2-wire) control of thetraffic arrow functions (left, right, split) does not require a Traffic Advisor control head.
- The WCC9 (substituted for the ECM) has 10 pre-programmed lightbarconfigurations accessible via dip switches located on the rear of the unit.
- Width - 43.12" (110cm), 48.5" (123cm), 53.99" (137cm)
- Height - 2.5" (64mm), 4" (101mm) with feet
- Depth - 12" (304mm)