The small solution and versatile answer for putting LED lighting virtually anywhere on your vehicle!
Small oval LED lighthead with chrome housing and clear lens. Available in flashing or steady-burn auxiliary warning, white illumination, and marker/clearance. Add a remote LED flasher to the steady-burn warning model and choose up to 60 flash patterns.
This light is small enough to tuck just about anywhere you need additional warning or illumination. 45° angled bezel model illuminates step surfaces for a sure step every time. Extreme low amp draw lets you add as many as you want.
- Warning models contain four bright LEDs and are available in two versions; flashing or steady-burn.
- Warning models are available in red, amber, white, and blue.
- Red warning certified to SAE J595, SAE J845 and Class 3. Amber and blue warning certified to SAE J845.
- Steady-burn warning requires an external LED flasher, purchased separately.
- White Illumination has single Super-LED® diode. Available with standard or 45° angled housing for surface or step lighting; certified to NFPA 13.10.3 surface lighting.
- Marker/clearance light available in red and amber, and certified to SAE J592.
- All models include chrome plated flange and mounting gasket.
- Surface mount.
- Encapsulated for moisture and vibration resistance.
- Includes 6” wire leads.
- 5 year HDP® Heavy-Duty Professional warranty.