Tops in economy, with great features and more value than any other strobe of similar size and cost. These are ideal when used as a flashing beacon for basic protection, position identification and presence warning, on non construction utility vehicles and in-plant material handling equipment.
Available in 2 watt or 10 watt single flash, these compact beacons are durable and dependable for light and medium duty applications. Modular design with three interchangeable parts: lens, power supply and base (Model 1510 also has a relampable strobe tube) and straightforward assembly, this high-reliability strobe is easy to service. 1500 Series strobes feature a non-corroding polycarbonate base and new "Twist Lock" dome.
- 10/80 VDC on Model 1502; 12/24 VDC on Model 1510.
- Dome twists on and off (no screws).
- Low and compact profile.
- Weighs less than 3/4 pound.
- New universal flanged base for permanent mount models.
- Two models and two mounting options to choose from.
- Full reverse polarity protection.
- Only three interchangeable modules for easy replacement and stocking.
- Model 1502 available in amber and clear.
- Model 1510 available in all five safety colors.