A wide range of features comes standard with Federal Signal's PA300 series siren. Included are five basic siren tones, TAP II (horn-ring transfer), PA, radio rebroadcast, and air horn sound with siren override. TAP II allows for effective intersection traffic clearing capability without having to remove your hands from the steering wheel or your eyes from the road.
The PA300 siren includes a permanent noise-canceling microphone that produces high quality voice reproduction without feedback squeal, and the microphone’s push-to-talk switch will override any siren tone for instant PA use.
The PA300 series of sirens can provide either 100- or 200-watt output and will meet or exceed SAE J1849 and Class A requirements for sound when paired with a Federal Signal high-power speakers.
- High reliability with durable switching
- External PA gain control
- Full featured siren in a compact package
- Built-in noise-cancelling microphone
- Easily accessible fuse protection
- Effective TAP II intersection clearing feature
- Meets Class A sound output requirements