Redesigned from the inside out, experience the new Vision® SLR. It is obvious as soon as you see the Vision SLR that it was engineered for safety. The distinct non-linear shape and exclusive Solaris SLR (Solaris LED Rotating Reflector) provide a maximum of 360-degrees of light output not achieved by a linear lightbar. Vision SLR maximizes light output to help clear the roadway in critical traffic intersections.
Vision SLR is available with Federal Signal's new SpectraLux™ multicolor LED technology. SpectraLux allows for a single lightsource to change from any color combination of Red, Blue, Yellow or White. For aerial views, each reflector features two LEDs that project light upward for easy aerial location of law enforcement vehicles.
The FS Convergence Network allows for "plug-n-play" connection reducing extensive wires for quicker installaton time. The Vision SLR can be operated with Federal Signal's SmartSiren® Platinum amp/light controller, Vision controller or serial interface module.
Pod replacement is as easy as one-two-three. Simply loosen one screw, twist the dome and unplug. Ideal for large fleets, the Vision SLR can be serviced in minutes without removing the lightbar from the vehicle. Seeing is believing. Contact your representative today.
- SpectraLux multicolor LED technology available in combinations of Amber, Blue, Red or White
- Solaris LED reflector technology for better optical efficency and superior off-axis warning
- FS Convergence Network for 'plug-n-play' installation and programming
- Individual pod replacement for easy servicing
- Optional SignalMaster directional warning
- Optional HotFoot for LED modules or Slate™ camera (ALPR)
- Optional LED alley caps
- Available in 44", 53" and 60" lengths
- LED aerial view reflector
- Five-year warranty on LED componenets